The Seal-Skirt Easy Off is designed specifically for those paddlers who are nervous about using a neoprene spraydeck.
The front release strap and the knee release are joined together so that the spraydeck comes off the kayak very quickly.
The really clever part is that the spraydeck adapts with the paddler and as they become more confident the release straps can easily be adjusted to become separate knee and front release straps like all °hf white water spraydecks.
- Deck section: 4mm multistretch neoprene
- Body tube: 4mm multistretch neoprene
- All neoprene seams are glued and blind stitched
- Shockcord: 8.0mm (for PE and composite kayaks), easier to put on and take off
- Front release handle and knee-off strap are joined for easier release
- Pretensioned design (ultimate fit and durability)
- Reflective logo print
|0921- ||Seal Skirt Easy Off Small|
Body tube sizes -62, -70